This Delaware Advanced Research Workforce and Innovation Network (DARWIN) Computing Symposium event has served as the annual meeting for the NSF-funded DARWIN High Performance Computing (HPC) Resource since 2020. As the NSF project ended in September 2023, we will continue to expand the DARWIN Computing Symposium as a venue to showcase and develop regional partnerships for research computing. To learn more about the symposium, click the button below –
The following sponsorship opportunities are available to all organizations and provide a wonderful way to support the UD community, as well as promote company visibility.
All industry sponsors will be provided a complementary industry table at DARWIN Computing Symposium. Any form of sponsorship outlined below also includes the following items at the DARWIN Computing Symposium:
- display rotating powerpoint slides of sponsors during times not scheduled for talks or panels;
- display posters around the event for the sponsors;
- explicitly highlight sponsor tables and thank sponsors from the podium during the outset and conclusion of the meeting;
- inclusion of sponsorship logo and details within the electronic and printed Symposium agenda/program, and eventual published Symposium proceedings
- advanced access to student poster presenter details, and opportunities to connect with these students before and during the event
Meal sponsorship includes prominently displayed signage acknowledging sponsorship adjacent to meal stations with company logos, and will be announced by the event organizers during the event. Sponsoring any of the following items will also see the sponsor listed as a co-sponsor of the full event within relevant materials (e.g., slides, email announcements, and event webpages).
Sponsor the Symposium Breakfast: $2,000
Sponsor the Symposium Lunch: $3,000
Sponsor the Coffee & Snacks: $1,000
Become a General Symposium Sponsor: $500
Sponsor the Symposium Panel Session: $500
If you are interested in sponsoring the event, or if you have any questions, please contact Samantha Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.